Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
My kids started back to school today and I must say I'm a little weepy about it, especially since my little girl is now in kindergarten...I can't believe how quickly time flies. Now that I'll have some extra time on my hands, I've been thinking about a few things that I'd love to finally get done around my house...you know, just freshen things up a bit. Sometimes I think the start of the school year brings up feelings of new beginnings, don't you?
I was thinking that some of you may be feeling this way too, so when Tracey from French Larkspur asked if I would help her spread the word about a new e-course called the Creatively Made Home that she is hosting along with four of her creative friends, Sara, Jeanne, Kimberly and Jennifer, I told her I'd gladly help.
The Creatively Made Home e-course is about loving your home, loving your family
and blessing those around you...and having fun doing it!
Here's a few highlights:
- There will be 50+ incredible project videos...these will include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
- There will be written tips from each host telling you how she puts together a room, picks paint and fabrics, etc...invaluable insight for putting your own home together.
- Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
- Each week a room from one of YOU will be selected and all five women will give their suggestions about how they would transform the room with their style.
- Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book containing recipes, drinks and table settings to download.
- There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other participants.
- Once a week live discussions with one of the teachers.
- You'll also get printables and pdf's to keep and use again and again.
Class begins October 22nd.
Tracey just announced a giveaway for ten spots in the course...to enter, click HERE.
Click HERE for more course details or to register.
Well, lovely people, I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll be back later this week to chit-chat a bit more.